[Greater-baltimore] FW: [Electronics-talk] Walmart offers Talking Prescription containers

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Thu Sep 13 19:04:11 UTC 2012

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Melissa.Burch at dot.gov [mailto:Melissa.Burch at dot.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 10:17 AM
To: melissa at riccobono.us; mbritt at DORS.State.MD.US;
ablandford at dors.state.md.us; nicole.pritchard at faa.gov
Subject: FW: [Electronics-talk] Walmart offers Talking Prescription
containers

FYI see below.
Thanks,

Melissa Burch
Program Assistant
U.S. Department of Transportation
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC  20590
Telephone:  (202) 366-3031
Fax: (202) 366-3375

This email and any attached electronic documents are intended for the sole
use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain
under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
transmission by anyone or to anyone other than the intended addressee, or
their designated agent, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender by return email or on (202)
366-3031