[Greater-baltimore] Meeting reminder

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Sep 14 15:49:24 UTC 2012

Dear fellow Federationists:

This is just a reminder that the meeting of the Greater Baltimore Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will take place tomorrow, Saturday September 15, at the NFB Jernigan Institute in South Baltimore. Breakfast, provided by the Riccobono family, will be served at 9 a.m. in the dining room and the meeting will follow at 10 a.m. in the usual conference room. In addition to information about Federation activities at the local, state, and national level, this meeting will feature important information about our upcoming participation in the Downtown Sailing Center's Ya Gotta Regatta next Saturday. Also, we'll learn important information about voting in the upcoming election. Those who wish to do so can stay after the meeting to try an accessible voting machine, just like the one that should be operational at your polling place in November. As always, folks with other agenda or business items for the meeting should let me know by giving me a call or sending me an e-mail. I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations