[Greater-baltimore] Two Ravens tickets for sale

Pare, John JPare at nfb.org
Sun Sep 23 20:57:13 UTC 2012

Dear Chapter Members:

I am selling two tickets to the Ravens vs. the Brown on September 27.  The game begins at 8:20 PM. The seats are quite good: section 130 (lower level), row 25, seats 1 and 2.  I am selling them for face value which is $110 each.  I would like to sell them to someone in the chapter.  I know this is off topic but Ravens tickets are very difficult to obtain and I thought someone might be interested.
I hope folks don't mind. I can be reached at 410-917-1965.

Thanks,

John

John G. Paré Jr.
Executive Director for Strategic Initiatives
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND