[Greater-baltimore] "Be OK with Blindness

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 1 20:26:31 UTC 2013

Greeting all

We will be having our 4th annual be ok with blindness on April 20,  8AM -5:00pm. I am In search of Volunteers. We want to have as many of our Blind adults interacting with our Parents and kids as possible.

We need help In Child care and are in search of a volunteer coordinator for the day also

We also need help in morning, at lunch, and at 3:30 for a obstacle  course. Would love to have some join us attach and fan out among the parents tables to interact.

This year theme is O&M.

Please email me at TLPickrel at hotmail.com if you are able to help at one of these times or all day.

Trudy L Pickrel
President MD Parents Blind Children