[Greater-baltimore] New Business 31 Gifts

melissa burch tomelissa30 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 12 05:59:30 UTC 2013

Hello all, I am going to start selling 31 bags. This will be my new business to gain some extra money. If you do not know what it is here is a little information on 31 Gifts. I pulled this from the 31 site " Every Thirty-One style was designed with you in mind. They’re all fun and functional solutions that make your life a little easier. Whether you’re looking for style, organization, the perfect giftable item or a little bit of everything, you’ve come to the right place! From totes or purses you can wear while you’re out and about,thermals to help you transport food and drinks to a party, ororganizational items to help you keep your house neat and tidy, Thirty-One has a solution! Our Consultants will have you believing in styles that fit you perfectly." Ok so I will be sending another email once my page is set up. I know VoiceOver works well with the site but I am not sure about JAWS. I am looking for any who would like to do an at home party or a online party. I can book home party's after the 21st and online party's as soon as 4/18. I live in the Rosedale area but i can do any where un the Baltimore area. I will have a special gift for my first at home hostess. Lady's we all have lots of bags but what's one more or maybe one or two of our bags will fit your needs. Please feel free to email or call me. Information below.
 Email: tomelissa30 at hotmail.com
Phone: 240-298-5235
Thanks,
Melissa Burch.