[Greater-baltimore] Sad News

Rovig, Lorraine LRovig at nfb.org
Mon Apr 15 12:20:40 UTC 2013

Thank you for the news, Sharon. Thought you'd like to know when you give contact information for Eileen that her first name is spelled the other way, e I l e e n.

Cordially,

Lorraine Rovig, Assistant to Patti Chang, Esq.
Chairperson, NFB Scholarship Committee
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
Office:  (410) 659-9314, x2415
E-mail:  scholarships at nfb.org
Website:  www.nfb.org/scholarships

P. S.: The application period for the NFB Scholarship Program for 2013 ends March 31, 2013.

To help us help blind students, text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund via your phone bill anytime.