[Greater-baltimore] The NFB and friends are going out to the ball game!

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Thu Aug 1 20:33:36 UTC 2013

Hello all:

As many of you know, the Greater Baltimore Chapter voted at its last meeting to participate in the Baltimore Orioles High Five fundraising campaign. We have acquired a block of 250 tickets to the Thursday, September 26, 2013 game against the Toronto Blue Jays. First pitch is at 7:05 p.m. Our seats are in the lower reserved seats, sections 73 and 75 (third base side of the field). These tickets are available for $15 each, and $7 from each ticket goes directly to the Greater Baltimore chapter. You won't get a comparable price buying directly from the Orioles unless you are a season ticket holder, so take advantage of this great bargain and support the
Greater Baltimore Chapter as well!

Bill Jacobs is in charge of this fundraising effort. If you would like to purchase tickets, please see Bill Jacobs, or send him an e-mail at wojacobs at nfb.org<mailto:wojacobs at nfb.org> if you would like for him to hold tickets for you.

If you would like to help Bill sell our block of tickets, he will welcome the assistance; be advised, however, that all money and unsold tickets must be returned to him no later than September 6, 2013. Please take this deadline  seriously; we are required  to pay the Baltimore Orioles for each ticket that we do not physically return to them. If you have any concerns about the logistics of getting money and unsold tickets to Bill by the deadline, please pay for any tickets you want in advance; you can then sell at your convenience without having to worry about it.

See you all at the ball game!

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further. Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!  For more information, please visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org> or call 1-855-659-9314

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street