[Greater-baltimore] FW: Cancellation of Diabetics Seminar

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Dec 6 13:17:21 UTC 2013

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind

-----Original Message-----
From: John Halverson [mailto:johnh50 at verizon.net]
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2013 6:38 AM
To: bullis.michael at gmail.com; rsager at bism.org; chicagirl3 at verizon.net; Danielsen, Chris; mcikeyc at aol.com; 63characters at comcast.net
Subject: Cancellation of Diabetics Seminar

Hello,

Regretfully, we are cancelling our seminar for blind diabetics scheduled for Saturday December 7.

Responses of possible participants did not meet our expectations.  We assembled an outstanding group of speakers and felt it was better to cancel than have them speak to a tiny group.

I regret any inconvenience this may  cause.  Please let anyone who planned to participate know about the cancelation.

Thank you.

John Halverson, Ph.D.