[Greater-baltimore] Christmas repast

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Wed Dec 11 13:03:35 UTC 2013

Hello everyone:

Please attend to repast chairperson Thera Morning's message below. Thank you.

Chris

Dear Federation Family,

Happy Holidays!!!   This is a reminder about the Christmas Repast.  This event is a wonderful time for family and friends to gather together and fellowship with one another.  If you have not contacted me about the item that you will be bringing to the luncheon, please do  so.  We are still in need of a few favorite items  like :  mashed potatoes, gravy, desserts and a few vegetable side items.

Please remember to bring your items in disposable pans or containers.    Also, we still need some people to serve on the serving and clean-up crew.  I want to say thank you to those who have volunteered .
Let's make this a wonderful event.

Thera Morning
318-617-3155   or tmorning at bism.org<mailto:tmorning at bism.org>
410-737-2635

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
Office: (410) 659-9314, extension 2330
Mobile: (410) 262-1281
E-mail: cdanielsen at nfb.org<mailto:cdanielsen at nfb.org>
www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org>

The National Federation of the Blind wishes you a joyous and safe holiday season. We would appreciate your including the NFB in your end-of-year giving. Make your contribution<https://nfb.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=1> now.