[Greater-baltimore] ISO J. Wenzel & friend - two messages

Dan and Jennifer Wenzel thewenzels at att.net
Tue Feb 5 17:56:56 UTC 2013

Thanks, I will pick it up from you then or have Dan do it as I may miss the meeting due to a conflict with the Rowlands solo ensemble performance that day. Thanks so much for the ride yesterday.

Jennifer Wenzel
Independent Living Skills Instructor
Blind Industries and Services of Maryland

Sent from my iPhone