[Greater-baltimore] Bake Sale Auction Saturday

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Thu Feb 14 20:27:06 UTC 2013

Add Yum Yum Coffee Cake to the mix!
Melissa

-----Original Message-----
From: Greater-baltimore [mailto:greater-baltimore-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Trudy Pickrel
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 2:18 PM
To: greater Baltimore nFB
Subject: [Greater-baltimore] Bake Sale Auction Saturday

Don't forget that this Saturday at the Baltimore Chapter Meeting the MD
Parents of Blind Children will be having a Breakfast for you all and then we
will have our Bake sale Auction during the Meeting.  Breakfast at 8:30 and
the Auction during the Chapter Meeting.   So far, just to wet your whistle,
we have 2 trifle fruit cakes, 3 pumpkin rolls, chocolate covered strawberry
cupcakes, red velvet cake and possibly pistachio cake, cupcakes with
sprinkles , Coming from Naudia's Grahams Family and Friends. Ritz Cracker
Cookies and Cakes from Susan Polansky.  Cake, 2 Pies, peanut and Chocolate
fudge, Praline cheese cake, Cherry Cheese Cake, Valentines Brownie, from
Brandon Pickrel's Grandmother and Mom, and Brandon Pickrel's Famous Chex
Muddy Buddies. This is just a sampling of Great things to come. Look forward
to a wonderful, exciting time.  Come ready to buy some amazing goodies

Trudy L. Pickrel
Maryland Parents of Blind Children
www.mdparentsofblindchildren.org
TLC by the Lake's Standard Poodle's