[Greater-baltimore] A lost red T-shirt

Rovig, Lorraine LRovig at nfb.org
Thu Feb 21 20:55:12 UTC 2013

Do you own this souvenir shirt that I still have in my office?  It is a red T-shirt that says on the front, "NFB-TABS Southern Strums," (size Large).  The T-shirt was left in the van I drove back to Baltimore from the WA Seminar.  I found it after folks had gone.  Strangely there are 3 safety pins pinned to the size-tag.  So who was that masked man, I mean,, blind woman? It was not someone on staff, but I remember it was a woman who is around the NFB a lot. She was going to pick it up at the February chapter meeting of the Greater Baltimore Chapter.  I do not remember who it is and I don't have the list anymore for who was in my van.
Lorraine Rovig
X2415