[Greater-baltimore] James Pharmacy will deliver for free and has Script Talk

Rovig, Lorraine LRovig at nfb.org
Tue Jan 8 22:26:03 UTC 2013

If this virus going around caught you or a winter cold or some other ailment, consider this pharmacy that is on Light Street, located on the block across the street from the Cross Street Market and just a few doors south. Details:

Free delivery within a 25 mile radius.
Please call about deliveries that are out of our immediate delivery area.
Provider of Script Talk Station for the visually impaired.
We accept most major insurance plans including Medicare Part D plans.
Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.

James Pharmacy
1119 Light Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
Telephone: 410-752-5810
Fax: 410-272-5403
President, Avi Pelta, PD.
Email: avi at jamespharmacy.com<mailto:avi at jamespharmacy.com>
And
Vice President, Jacqueline Kelly
Email: Jackie at jamespharmacy.com<mailto:Jackie at jamespharmacy.com>

Hope this is of help to our members in the Baltimore area.

Cordially,

Lorraine Rovig, Assistant to Patti Chang, Esq.
Chairperson, NFB Scholarship Committee
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
Office:  (410) 659-9314, x2415
E-mail:  scholarships at nfb.org<mailto:scholarships at nfb.org>
Website:  www.nfb.org/scholarships<http://www.nfb.org/scholarships>

P. S.: The application period for the NFB Scholarship Program for 2013 ends March 31, 2013.

To help us help blind students, text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund via your phone bill anytime.