[Greater-baltimore] James Pharmacy will deliver for free and has Script Talk

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Wed Jan 9 13:17:57 UTC 2013

There are but I'm not sure if there are any others in Maryland yet. The system is produced by EnVision America. I have not checked but perhaps they list the pharmacies they're working with on their Web site or something? If your pharmacy doesn't use it, perhaps you could request it.

Crhis

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind