[Greater-baltimore] The Maryland Association of Blind Students is now on Twitter!

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 02:36:14 UTC 2013

Fellow Federationists,

                I am very excited to announce that the Maryland Association
of Blind Students (MDABS) is now on Twitter! This is part of our effort to
increase our presence on social media and to spread the positive message of
the Maryland Association of Blind Students and of the National Federation of
the Blind. If you are on Twitter, please follow @MDMDABS (M D M D A B S, all
capitalized) and spread the word to your followers in the hope that they too
will follow us. We will tweet updates related to our division and the events
we are putting together, as well as information which we think would be of
interest or importance to blind students in the state of Maryland.
Occasionally, news from our national office and relevant tweets from student
divisions in nearby states will also be shared with our followers. So,
please follow our student division and encourage your friends (in the
Federation or otherwise) to do the same!

                Don't forget that you can also join us on Facebook and
subscribe to our email listserv to keep in touch with us and to stay up to
date on all things MDABS. On Facebook, search for "Maryland Association of
Blind Students" and join our group. To subscribe to our mailing list, click
www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/mdabs_nfbnet.org or send an email with
"subscribe" in the subject line to mdabs-request at nfbnet.org. Whether it's on
Twitter, Facebook, or a listserv, make sure you're connected with us as we
work to change what it means to be a blind student in Maryland!

                If you have any questions about how to connect with our
division, please don't hesitate to write to me at dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
or call me at (443) 547-2409. If you have any feedback or suggestions for
us, please feel free to contact a member of the MDABS Board of Directors and
we will be happy to hear your thoughts! Thank you for your support of the
Maryland Association of Blind Students!

Thank you,

Chris Nusbaum, Board Member and Public Relations Committee Chair

Maryland Association of Blind Students: a proud division of the National
Federation of the Blind of Maryland

Phone: (443) 547-2409

Email: dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com

Join us on Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/groups/490180284332728?refid=27
or just search for Maryland Association of Blind Students

Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MDMDABS