[Greater-baltimore] Breakfast tomorrow

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Jun 14 18:56:40 UTC 2013

Dear Fellow Federationists:

As I mentioned to you in my previous message, a light breakfast will be served prior to the chapter meeting tomorrow beginning at 9 a.m. This breakfast will be served in the lunchroom at NFb headquarters rather than the usual dining room. See you tomorrow.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further. Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!  For more information, please visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org> or call 1-855-659-9314

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street