[Greater-baltimore] Reminder: Maryland Association of blind students conference call

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 22:12:23 UTC 2013

Hi all,

This is a reminder that the Maryland Association of blind students
will be having an important open conference call tonight at 7 PM
Eastern time to discuss our upcoming seminar in April. We welcome your
input and ideas, whether or not you are a member of our student
division. We want to hear from you!

To join this conference call, dial 712-432-6499. When you hear the
music indicating that you have called in, press the pound key. At the
main menu, press one. When asked for the room code, type in 63227
followed by the pound key. You are now in the room.

I hope to see many of you tonight on the call! If you have any
questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone