[Greater-baltimore] MDABS Student Seminar--Spread the word!

Melissa Lomax mlomax1 at umbc.edu
Thu Mar 28 02:29:59 UTC 2013

Hello all,

The Maryland Association of Blind Students (MDABS) will be having a
"Social Savvy" seminar on April 27, 2013.  We invite all blind middle
school, high school, college, and independence training students
(wishing to attend school) to join us!  D.C. students will also be
attending this seminar!

This seminar will feature lessons and discussion on table etiquette,
dancing, tie tying, makeup tips, party etiquette, and more!  We will
also have ice breakers and battle of the sexes for students to get to
know each other!

Transportation and food will be provided.

Please see the attached flyer for more information.  If you are
interested, please RSVP by April 15, 2013.

Best,
Melissa Lomax

--
Melissa Lomax