[Greater-baltimore] Greater Baltimore Chapter Picnic

Dezman Jackson djackson at BISM.org
Mon May 6 15:48:52 UTC 2013

Hello, fellow Baltimorians,

The snow has melted, the birds are singing, the sun is shining. It is indeed spring and time for our annual Greater Baltimore chapter picnic. The gathering will take place on Saturday, May 18 immediately following our monthly chapter meeting.

The chapter will be providing hotdogs and hamburgers and we are asking folks to sign up as soon as possible to bring items from the following list:

*Side items: salads of various types, baked beans, chips, fruit and other vegetables.

*Beverages

*Desserts

*Paper products: plates, forks, spoons, napkins, cups, We would also appreciate anyone who is willing to help serve and/or clean up. Also, please bring only prepared foods and if at all possible, bring your items in disposable containers.

Please contact me to let me know what you will be bringing via email at djackson at bism.org<mailto:djackson at bism.org>  or you may call me at 251-689-4623.

We very much look forward to a time of fun and fellowship together in a couple weeks.

Sincerely,

Dezman Jackson

Best Regards,

Dezman Jackson, M.A., NOMC, NCLB
Rehabilitation Instructor - Orientation and Mobility
Blind Industries and Services of Maryland
3345 Washington BLVD
Baltimore, MD 21227
Phone: 410-737-2676
Fax: 410-737-2689
Toll Free: 1-888-322-4567
Email: djackson at bism.org<mailto:djackson at bism.org>

BISM's purpose is to positively change people's attitudes about blindness.