[Greater-baltimore] Discovery Days

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Tue May 7 12:51:27 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I am in need of some help!

Port Discovery Children's Museum is having an arts day for kids this Friday,
May 10. The time is 10-1. They asked the NFBMD to have a table and do some
types of tactile art projects with kids who drop by. They are expecting
about 200 kids, but not everyone will stop by every table.

I am wondering if anyone is available to work with me for all, or even part,
of this four hour period. I think it will be a lot of fun, but I could
certainly use some man or woman power!

If you can help, please email me at

melissa at riccobono.us

or give me a call at 410-235-3073.

Thanks, and I hope to see some of you on Friday.

Melissa