[Greater-baltimore] Microwave

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Mon May 27 16:37:48 UTC 2013

Hello, NFB Friends!

I am moving, and I need to sell some things. Among the items I am selling is a microwave which is almost completely brand-new, and it also already has Braille labels on it. I paid about $45 for it, so I want to sell it for about $15-$20 (this is negotiable). If you are interested, please let me know ASAP, and you can pick it up anytime this week. I am also selling several other items including a very nice desk and a television with a DVD player.

Best,

Rachel