[Greater-baltimore] [Greater-Baltimore] June 2013 Bus Stop Modification

Riccobono, Mark MRiccobono at nfb.org
Tue May 28 17:31:20 UTC 2013

Great idea!

-----Original Message-----
From: Greater-baltimore [mailto:greater-baltimore-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of christopher nusbaum
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 1:23 PM
To: NFB of Maryland Baltimore Chapter Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Greater-baltimore] [Greater-Baltimore] June 2013 Bus Stop Modification

Perhaps there should also be a transportation issues discussion group at future state conventions. While each local transportation system is in some ways different, I think it is good for blind people to discuss common transportation concerns and problems as well as bounce ideas off of each other. Since I live in Carroll County where public transportation is virtually nonexistent, I am not very qualified to discuss problems with public transportation in Baltimore-I don't often ride it. However, this may be a good idea for those of you who are consumers of public transit.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone