[Greater-baltimore] Support our Sponsors and Exhibitors at the NFB of Maryland 2013 Convention!

Riccobono, Mark MRiccobono at nfb.org
Mon Nov 4 16:35:47 UTC 2013

Dear Friends,

The 2013 NFB of Maryland Convention is right around the corner. We are pleased to have a number of sponsors and exhibitors this year and I encourage you to visit with them during the convention. These organizations help support the convention, present some valuable products and services, and have some nifty new stuff to show off. Even if you only have a little time, please drop in to thank them for being in attendance and check out why they have to offer. Below is some information about our 2013 sponsors and exhibitors. Please remember that the exhibits will be open on Friday, November 8 from 1-6 PM in the Maryland Room.

THANK YOU to our sponsor Vanda Pharmaceuticals!
Vanda Pharmaceuticals has been working on education and awareness for Non-24-Hour Disorder, a serious circadian rhythm disorder highly prevalent in people who are totally blind. To learn more and sign up for information you can visit www.Non-24.com or call toll-free 24/7 1-855-856-2424. Stay tuned mid-November for the launch of the Non-24 Share More Campaign in which we will donate $24 to the NFB for each person that signs up via our toll free number and mentions the NFB. Additionally, this campaign will allow you to share with friends and family to spread the word about Non-24.

Come check out this year's exhibitors:
3D Photo Works LLC
Freedom Scientific
ITG Technologies
Birding by Ear and Beyond
DORS-Office of Blindness and Vision Services
Maryland Health Exchange
Maryland Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Maryland State Board of Elections
NFB Newsline(r)
NFB-Maryland Parents of Blind Children
NFBMD Senior Division
Space Telescope Science Institute

Here is a preview of the exciting exhibit from 3D Photo Works
3D Photographic Printing for the Blind
3DPhotoWorks invites your feedback on a new patent-pending printing process that creates photographic prints for the blind. 3D Photographic Prints have length, width, depth and texture and offer tactile feedback.
We seek your input to determine how our process can be valuable to the blind.
We hope you will stop by our exhibit area to experience 3D Photographic Printing and share your thoughts.

Sincerely,

NFBMD Sponsor/Exhibit Team

Mark A. Riccobono, M.S.ed
Executive Director, Jernigan Institute
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, Maryland 21230
Phone: (410) 659-9314 ext. 2357
Fax: (410) 659-5129
Email: mriccobono at nfb.org<mailto:mriccobono at nfb.org>
Twitter: @Riccobono
Web: www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org/>

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further
Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!
For more information, please visit: http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/> or call 1-855-659-9314