[Greater-baltimore] Online Ballot Marking System Exhibit at NFB of Maryland Convention

Blake, Lou Ann LBlake at nfb.org
Thu Nov 7 14:10:01 UTC 2013

Good Morning Fellow Federationists,

I want to encourage everyone attending this weekend's NFB of Maryland convention to stop by the exhibit hall and try out the Maryland State Board of Elections (SBE) online absentee ballot marking system. This method for marking an absentee ballot will soon be available to all Maryland absentee voters and we want to be sure that it is accessible for blind voters. SBE will be taking your feedback on the usability/accessibility of the system. Exhibits will be open on Friday from 1:00 to 6:00 p.m. Thank you for your help to ensure that Maryland's voting systems are accessible!

Lou Ann

Take the stress out of this year's holiday shopping with NFB's Bid for Equality national online auction: Black Friday, Nov. 29, to Giving Tuesday, Dec. 3. View our must-have donations and register<http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/AuctionHome.action?vhost=bid-for-equality> to make your Bid for Equality. The future is in your bid!