[Greater-baltimore] FW: [Nfbmd] FWD: MTA BNIP Comment Period Open through Nov 30

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Thu Nov 21 20:22:18 UTC 2013

Fellow Federationists,

I think we should use this opportunity to make suggestions to MTA and get our comments in .

I personally really would like to see a mobile app that would let you know, when the bus will show up at your stop, like the Charm City Circulator has.  Someone already suggested this online.  Now we just have to hope that lots of people will endorse this idea, so that the MTA will be encouraged to implement it.  I hope many of you will go online and put in your comments.  You can also call.

Cordially,

Ellen