[Greater-baltimore] FW: [Nfbmd] FWD: MTA BNIP Comment Period Open through Nov 30

Jim McCarthy jmccarthynfb at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 21 21:23:31 UTC 2013

I think an accessible next bus app of some kind would be a great help. The other factor I think is problematic for this system is either runs missed (in other words, a scheduled run never happens) and or the back to back busses I think we all see. I am not sure if these are two different issues are part of the same one. The missed routs probably results from drivers calling in sick probably contractual obligations with drivers. That may mean cha'nges will be difficult to achieve.

Sent from my iPhone