[Greater-baltimore] Last Minute Help

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Fri Nov 22 14:27:24 UTC 2013

Fellow Federationists,

As you may recall from last week's chapter meeting, The NFBMD is participating in a bake sale fund raiser at the Telebration Story Telling event this Sunday afternoon at the Irvine Nature Center, in Owings Mills, Maryland.  The proceeds will benefit our BELL (Braille Enrichment for Literacy and Learning) programs here in Maryland.

A couple of the folks who planned to bake for this fund raiser have not been able to do so, due to unforeseen circumstances.  If you could contribute some delicious home-baked items, please get in touch with me at 443-939-2467.  We could also still use a couple of folks to help out at the event itself.

The Telebration story telling events are always lots of fun for all ages.  The event is scheduled on Sunday afternoon from 2 to 5 pm. at the Irvine Nature Center, 11201 Garrison Forest Road, OwingsMills, MD 21117.  We will need to be there earlier to set up.

Ellen Ringlein

Take the stress out of this year's holiday shopping with NFB's Bid for Equality national online auction: Black Friday, Nov. 29, to Giving Tuesday, Dec. 3. View our must-have donations and register<http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/AuctionHome.action?vhost=bid-for-equality> to make your Bid for Equality. The future is in your bid!