[Greater-baltimore] Monument Lighting

Steve Brand steve at ayst.net
Wed Nov 27 22:43:29 UTC 2013

The Baltimore chapter will have a booth again at this year's lighting of the Washington Monument. We sell hot chocolate and apple cider. Help is needed in the booth from about 5 until 8 on Thursday December 5. Please come by and work a shift for a while and then enjoy the great event. Help is also needed to take the stuff back to the center and clean everything up. If you can help with that please let me know in advance to make plans. The booth is on Monument Street in between Charles and Cathedral Streets. Sometimes we are on the north side and sometimes the south. You can call or text me to find out where we are located.
Thanks,
Steve Brand