[Greater-baltimore] Meeting reminder

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Tue Oct 15 20:38:42 UTC 2013

Dear Fellow Federationists:

This is just a reminder that the meeting of the Greater Baltimore Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will take place this coming Saturday, October 19. As usual the meeting will take place at the NFB Jernigan Institute, 200 east Wells Street at Jernigan Place, Baltimore, MD 21230, in the fourth floor conference room. The meeting will begin at 10 a.m. Since I will be out of the country, First Vice President Jim McCarthy will chair the meeting. Chapter elections for the coming year will be held at this meeting. Also we will have a very informative presentation from chapter members Tony and Marie Cobb and their colleague Michael Stebner, full of useful information and advice about financial planning. And of course we'll have the Presidential Release, the state report including information about the upcoming state convention, and more. So you won't want to miss this meeting.

Please let Jim know if you have other items for the meeting agenda; his e-mail address is jmccarthynfb at earthlink.net<mailto:jmccarthynfb at earthlink.net>. And I'll look forward to seeing you all again in November.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further. Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!  For more information, please visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org> or call 1-855-659-9314

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street