[Greater-baltimore] FW: PAID research study seeking participants with color blindness

National Federation of the Blind of Maryland nfbmd at riccobono.us
Tue Sep 3 17:58:29 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Melissa Lomax [mailto:mlomax1 at umbc.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 1:32 PM
To: Maryland Association of Blind Students Mailing List; National Federation
of the Blind of Maryland; NFB of Maryland Baltimore Chapter Discussion List
Cc: Dongsong Zhang
Subject: PAID research study seeking participants with color blindness

Hello all!

Below is an email detailing an opportunity to participate in a research
study to improve web accessibility for people with color blindness.  This is
a great chance to give your opinions on their program that may help many
people in the future!!  See the attachment to learn more about
qualifications.

Best,
Melissa L.