[Greater-baltimore] South Baltimore (SoBo) Halloween bash

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Wed Sep 25 17:58:11 UTC 2013

Hello everyone:

We have been asked if we would like to participate in this year's South Baltimore Halloween Bash, which will take place on Sunday, October 27. Last year we participated in this event with an activity for the kids involving Braille secret message pumpkins. If anyone is interested in coordinating or volunteering for an effort of this kind this year, please reach out to me as soon as possible.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further. Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!  For more information, please visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org> or call 1-855-659-9314

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street