[Greater-baltimore] Free Brailled Microwave and Other Items

Tim Elder tim at timeldermusic.com
Mon Sep 30 06:17:52 UTC 2013

Hi all,

We cannot take a few items with us when we move to California.  We are
giving away a fully functional GE turntable microwave that has been brailed.
We are also giving away a working electric treadmill that has minor cosmetic
damage on the side of the control panel.

Take both items and you can eat quick healthy meals and have more time for
exercise.  Let me know if you would like either item ASAP.  We move on 10/5.

Regards,

Tim Elder
925.784.0512.