[Greater-baltimore] FW: Chapter Meeting Volunteers

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Thu Apr 10 12:02:39 UTC 2014

The race is June 8.

Chris

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind

-----Original Message-----
From: Greater-baltimore [mailto:greater-baltimore-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Chris Nusbaum
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 7:57 AM
To: NFB of Maryland Baltimore Chapter Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Greater-baltimore] FW: Chapter Meeting Volunteers

Chris and Ilana,

What is the date of this year's Dot Dash 6K? There is a team from my school which wanted to run in last year's race but scheduling conflicts prevented most from doing so. They were all interested in doing it again this year, however, so once I have the date I will try to get our team together.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone