[Greater-baltimore] Described films available at local theater

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Sun Apr 27 17:24:07 UTC 2014

Hello friends:

I wanted to let you know of a recent discovery that I made. The Landmark Cinema Harbor East, located at 645 South President Street in Baltimore, has equipment available for hearing audio narration of movies showing at the theater. Not all movies have this audio narration, but those that do are clearly indicated when you look for show times on the theater’s web site, www.landmarktheaters.com. As far as I know this feature has not been widely publicized so I wanted to make sure that folks were aware of it. The next time you enjoy a trip to the movies at this theater, you may want to check and see if audio description is available. Captioning is also available for some movies. More information is here:
http://www.landmarktheatres.com/ada/captiview_fidelio.htm

Happy moviegoing!

Chris