[Greater-baltimore] Described films available at local theater

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Tue Apr 29 13:19:15 UTC 2014

It's the same at the Landmark; you need to be clear about what you need. However the staff seems knowledgeable, and the two times I have tried it the device has been set correctly. The staff and the Landmark will sometimes even double check with you to make sure the device is working as expected.

Chris

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind