[Greater-baltimore] Help Needed: Meeting with Congressman Harris Staff Regarding TEACH Act

mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo happychikao at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 07:20:31 UTC 2014

 Greetings!

 We wish to announce the launch of NFB Live, a  voice chat site hosted
by the National Federation of the Blind of New York.  Our grand
opening will be on Saturday August 30.  The day's activities as of now
include games, door prizes, and a series of special guests and
venders.  The day will start at 2:00 PM Eastern with Carl Jacobsen,
from the NFB of New York introducing two distinguished guest speakers,
Mister Mark Riccobono, President of the National Federation of the
Blind, and Doctor Marc Maurer, former president. Throughout the day,
we will have a series of presentations by several speakers and
venders.  At present, we are proud to have Art Schreiber who will
discuss his experiences as one of two American reporters who travelled
with the Beatles during their 1964 american tour, and James Gashel who
will discuss the KNFB Reader for iPhones, . We are happy to also have
Dan Parker, blind motorcycle driver, who will tell us about his
adventures driving in the Bonneville Salt Flats.

 We will also have J.J. Meddaugh from the A T Guys and James Boehm
from Kustomcane, discussing their products.

 Our most updated schedule will always be found at:

http://www.nfblive.org/grandopening.htm

 If you're not signed up to NFB Live yet, go to:

http://www.nfblive.com/join.htm

 Fill out the form and within 24 hours you will obtain a username and
password and instructions on how to access the NFB Live site.

 If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Carl Jacobsen at:

carl at nfblive.com

 or

 James Gagnier at:

support at nfblive.com

 Please feel free to distribute this announcement where you see fit.

 Thank you,

 Carl Jacobsen

where hollidwood is good

--
,If you Can see it beeleeve it then you can acheve it! Don't Stop
Bleeveeing Hold on to that fealing a song broght to by Jerny!  in the