[Greater-baltimore] Time is running out; Action needed

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 1 15:25:03 UTC 2014

Hello All!

There are only 4 days left to make a bid for equality in the NFB Online
Auction.  Spread the word to your family and friends.  The auction ends on
December 4th.  Go to
https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/auctionhome.action?vhost=bid-for-equa
lity

Reminder: Can you help NLS?  Read Below.

The National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped (NLS),
Library of Congress, is producing videos featuring testimonials from NLS
patrons who have used the braille and talking book program. These videos
will raise awareness of NLS services so that all may read, and encourage
more people to take advantage of the library's resources.

We are contacting participants for the video shoots on Saturday, Dec. 13,
and Sunday, Dec. 14, 2014, in the Washington, D.C. area. We are seeking NLS
program users who are willing to speak on camera about their favorable
experiences.

Interested patrons should contact me directly at 703.835.9177 or
cdistefano at reingold.com <mailto:cdistefano at reingold.com>  for more
information. They will be interviewed over the phone before being selected
as confirmed participants in the video shoot.

You may also spread the word about this video shoot among NLS patrons you
know in the Washington metropolitan area who might like to participate.

Thank you for your support of this important endeavor! Please contact me if
you have any questions.

Best regards,

Caroline DiStefano

Caroline DiStefano