[Greater-baltimore] Holiday Party

Teresa Graham teresagraham3 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 18:43:04 UTC 2014

Don't forget to RSVP to the upcoming Holliday Party coming up December 20th
at the National Federation of the Blind 200 East Wells Street at Jernigan
Place Baltimore MD 21230 please check your email for the evite or respond
to this email.

We have many of you coming but we don't want to miss out on any of the kids
getting books from Santa!!!

IF you did not see your evite....Please let us know Childs age, Contracted,
Uncontracted, Print/Braille or Lg Print, or Print and approxiamate reading
level we will try our best to accommodate.