[Greater-baltimore] Repast

Thera Morning tamorning1977 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 16:30:26 UTC 2014

Seasons Greetings Federation Family:
Well, it is that time of year again, the Repast!  We are looking
forward to fellowshipping and eating with friends, family and each
other.
I want to say thank you to the committee and those persons that
volunteered their time to helping with the event.

There are some small things that we are still in need of .  Here is a
list:  deserts, rolls, and servers for the food lines.

If you can help with any of these things Please contact me at
318-617-3155.  Look forward to seeing you on the 20th of December.
Also, for those who volunteed to bring drinks please remember to
brings some diet drinks and makes sure they are in cans.

Thank you
Thera Morning