[Greater-baltimore] FW: 1Touch Self-Defense training in NJ

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Mon Dec 15 19:09:19 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Greater-baltimore [mailto:greater-baltimore-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of nfbmd via Greater-baltimore
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 11:39 AM
To: 'Maryland List'; 'Greater Baltimore'; nationalharbor at nfbnet.org; md-sligo at nfbnet.org; mdabs at nfbnet.org; central-md-chapter at nfbnet.org; nfbmdtlc-chapter at nfbnet.org; Maryland Parents of Blind Children List
Subject: [Greater-baltimore] 1Touch Self-Defense training in NJ

Hello All,

I was asked to circulate the below announcement.  If you are interested, please contact Miranda Brown directly.  I have no further information to give you.

Thanks,

Sharon Maneki

1Touch Self-Defense for the Blind is holding a Coaching Certification Course in Secaucus , New Jersey March 13-15, and the registration deadline is January 30. A 50% deposit is due at this time. If you are interested please contact me for further registration info.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Miranda Brown

1Touch US Secretary

secretary at 1touchproject.com <mailto:secretary at 1touchproject.com>