[Greater-baltimore] Merry Christmas from the Nusbaum Family!

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 04:02:53 UTC 2014

Dear Friends:

Before our church service begins and I neglect to send this out, I would like to wish everyone in my Federation family a very merry Christmas! May this season be filled with joy, time spent with family and many blessings. Each day I thank God for the National Federation of the Blind and for what all of you have done so that I may live the life I want. May 2015 bring new progress in our journey toward first-class citizenship. From Kansas City, where my family is currently gathered, Merry Christmas to everyone in the Federation family, wherever you may be!

Chris Nusbaum