[Greater-baltimore] LBPH needs your help!

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 12 21:59:02 UTC 2014

Hello All,

All hands are needed in Annapolis on Wednesday, February 19, to attend the
hearing on SB 419. The hearing will take place at 1 PM in the Senate Budget
and Taxation Committee, located on the 3rd floor of the Miller Senate Office
Building. This bill creates a method to provide consistent, reliable funding
for LBPH. We need a large show of interest in this bill. Send me a note
off-list if you can come. Chapters will tell you about transportation. It is
up to the blind to preserve this important program.

Sharon Maneki