[Greater-baltimore] Contact information for delegates and senators

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Wed Feb 19 19:16:00 UTC 2014

Dear Friends:

Following my last message, some of you asked for contact information for your delegates and senators. You can find information about all legislators here: http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/frmmain.aspx?pid=legisrpage&tab=subject6

If I have time I will try to pull out the information on the particular delegates and senators you need to contact, but I do not know if/when this will happen.

Best,

Crhis

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
Office: (410) 659-9314, extension 2330
Mobile: (410) 262-1281
E-mail: cdanielsen at nfb.org<mailto:cdanielsen at nfb.org>

The National Federation of the Blind needs your support to ensure blind children get an equal education; to connect blind veterans with the training and services they need; and to help seniors who are losing vision continue to live independent and fulfilling lives. To make a donation, please go to www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org>.