[Greater-baltimore] All Hands Needed in Annapolis on Jan 16 2014

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 2 18:25:32 UTC 2014

Hello all,

Just wanted to remind you that January 16 is our day in Annapolis to visit
members of the Maryland General Assembly.  If you are interested in coming,
let your chapter president know asap.  Also, send me an email off list that
you are able to come and we will provide you with the necessary information.
Let's get the new year off to a rousing start.  More information about our
specific issues for this year will be provided soon.

As the voice of Maryland's blind, we want to make sure that the Maryland
General Assembly is aware of our needs.

Happy New Year!  See you in Annapolis.

Sharon Maneki