[Greater-baltimore] Downtown Sailing Center

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Tue Jul 29 12:32:26 UTC 2014

Hello everyone:

If you've been considering participating in our program with the Downtown Sailing Center but haven't yet pulled the trigger, now is the time to do it. The sailing courses begin on Thursday evening. Please consider supporting this great partner and learning to sail in the process! Information below and attached.

Chris

[DC_sta.pdf]

2014 NFB Sailing Program
Calling all NFB sailors! This summer the Downtown Sailing Center is inviting all interested sailors to jump into our first ever 4 night course. This course will be focused on providing the necessary training to make the DSC programs universal for all participants. By the end of the 4 night program each participant will be able to fully participate in the DSC member sails (every Wednesday and Sunday).
Program Dates: Thursday Nights
July 31st
August 7th
August 14th
August 21st
Program times: 5:30PM-8:30PM
Maximum Number of Participants: 5
Summary of Program Objectives: The program will cover everything from boat and weather safety, rigging and de-rigging and of course sailing!
Cost: $350 which includes a 2014 crew level membership at the DSC (50% discount)
Registration: Please call the DSC offices at 410-727-0722 to book your spot.
Questions?  Please email Lynn Handy at lynn at downtownsailing.org<mailto:lynn at downtownsailing.org>

We look forward to seeing you on the docks!
[Downtown Sailing Center. Where Sailing is for Everyone.    1425 Key Highway, Baltimore, MD 21230  *  410-727-0722 office  410-843-0612 fax  Baltimore's Non-Profit 501(c)(3) Community Sailing Center  *  www.downtownsailiing.org]<http://www.downtownsailiing.org/>

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street