[Greater-baltimore] Report Problems You Experience Voting

Blake, Lou Ann LBlake at nfb.org
Tue Jun 24 15:44:22 UTC 2014

Dear Fellow Federationists,

Today is primary election day in Maryland! If you have voted or plan to vote today or voted during the early voting period and you experienced a problem with the audio ballot not working, please let me know! You can send me an e-mail to lblake at nfb.org<mailto:lblake at nfb.org> or call me at (410) 659-9314, ext. 2221. I will need to know the polling place where you voted and a brief description of the problem you experienced. I will pass the information on to the Maryland State Board of Elections so they can take steps to improve poll worker training. Thank you and please be sure to vote if you are eligible to do so!

Lou Ann

Lou Ann Blake, J.D.
HAVA Project Manager and Law Symposium Coordinator
Jernigan Institute
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
200 East Wells Street
    at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
Telephone: (410) 659-9314, ext. 2221
Fax: (410) 659-5129
E-mail: lblake at nfb.org<mailto:lblake at nfb.org>
Web site: www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org/>

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

To make a donation to the National Federation of the Blind Imagination Fund campaign, please visit www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture<http://www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture>.