[Greater-baltimore] Local Chapter Meetings:

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 15:12:04 UTC 2014

Yeah Ken!!  I'm with you all the way, but fore an entirely different
reason.  This being, that if the vote for chapter meetings moving to
week nights, (any of them), I might just as well resign my membership,
completely throwing in the towel.  Because Virginia and David have to
ride the bus for an hour and a half to get out to MSB and I have to get
them up at five.  If that isn't enough, of course, they don't get home
until nearly five in the evening.  So, in order for me to get them to
bed at a reasonable hour, (no later than eight), it is imperative that I
stay home to make sure they've had their dinner, bathing, and bed...
Forget about me attending a chapter meeting on a week night.  Not gonna
happen!!!

Bernie

Since I am working at BISM, our Chapter meetings should be held Saturday
mornings as before.
The Chicago Chapter and The Seattle Chapter meetings are held on Saturday.
Most people work during the week.

Ken Chrane