[Greater-baltimore] Minute Messages Test

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Fri May 2 17:20:49 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

I sent another installment of the Minute Messages From the Movement; it does
not appear they have made it to the list. I am wondering if the email is
just too long. Anyway, I hate to do this, because it often causes problems,
but I am attaching the most current Minute Messages to this email. I very
much hope all of you can open it, and I apologize that you will have to take
an extra step in order to read these important messages. If you cannot open
the attachment, these messages will be up on NFb Newsline in the near
future.

Thank you for your understanding!

Melissa