[Greater-baltimore] Meeting and breakfast reminder

Danielsen, Chris via Greater-baltimore greater-baltimore at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 18:34:17 UTC 2014

Dear Fellow Federationists:

This is a reminder that the meeting of the Greater Baltimore chapter will take place this Saturday, May 17, also known as Preakness Day (go California Chrome!), at the NFb Jernigan Institute in Baltimore. As a special treat, breakfast will be provided at 9 a.m. by the awesome operations staff of the NFB, and the meeting will follow at 10 a.m. in our usual conference room. The meeting will feature the usual national and state NFB information, including information about the upcoming national convention, as well as a presentation about interesting and important research being conducted by Johns Hopkins in which some members may be eligible to participate and even earn a little money for doing so. So come to the NFB Jernigan Institute for food, fellowship and Federationism! I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday.

Sincerely,

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations