[Greater-baltimore] Information on new Maryland chapter

mary jo hartle via Greater-baltimore greater-baltimore at nfbnet.org
Sun May 18 22:10:51 UTC 2014

            Hi all,

As some of you may have heard, and as was announced at yesterday's Baltimore
chapter meeting, we are starting a new chapter in the North
Baltimore/Towson/Lutherville area.  WE invite any individuals interested in
being part of this chapter to join us at our kick-off meeting next month.
It will take place on Thursday, June 19th at 7 p.m. at the home of Jesse and
Mary Jo Hartle.  Our address is 30 Haddington Rd. in Lutherville.  WE are
very close to the Lutherville light rail station, and right off the #8 bus
route.

            If you are interested and/or have questions, please contact Mary
Jo Hartle at 318-243-4135 or via email at mjhartle23 at gmail.com.

            Also, please note that Pres. Riccobono has informed me that it
is possible to be a part of more than one chapter, so we welcome you to join
us if you're interested.  WE welcome the support.  Please help us spread the
word as well and feel free to pass this email along to your friends.

Sincerely,

 Mary JO Hartle